Each member taking part in this campaign must build a vehicle that has steel wheels without rubber linings. It can be designed to run on rails, tracks or the ground but must have only steel wheel. Dioramas are encouraged and build that were started during the Military Railroad Campaign but not finished will be accepted. If you are building a railgun for another campaign, placing that in a diorama will be accepted.
The Rules and Regs
1. Builds must not be started before the campaign start date unless it was from the Military Railroad Campaign.
2. You must show a picture of the box of the model you are building or the model being used as the base kit for a scratch build project. Included with this you are required to also display a picture of any after market items being used in your build.
3. You must post progress pictures in the campaign tread describing what your progress or methods are.
4. An image of your build when finished must be uploaded into the campaign photo gallery when it is created.
5.If in doubt please ask for clarification on any questions you may have.
6. You must have fun and enjoy your build, this is a hobby.
Each member who completes at least one vehicle and uploads one image of the finished build to the campaign gallery will receive a ribbon in recognition of their achievement.