The Vietnam War was arguably the hottest, and certainly the longest, confrontation of the Cold War. Lasting from 1945 to 1975, a number of nations were pulled into the action including, at one time or another, the French, Chinese, Russians, Australians, and Americans. Through it all, the Vietnamese struggled and suffered in their own land. It has been 50 years since the hight of the war and time for a campaign to remember it.
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be a machine of war or figure that was used by any side in the conflict in Vietnam from 1945-1975.
2. No what-ifs.
3. Any scale and any nationality that fits into rule 1.
4. Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
5. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
6. Models must be no more than 25% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of the where your kit is at the beginning of the campaign in the campaign thread.
7. At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
8. Learn something and have fun!